- Sort by
- Ankle Pain & Injury Recovery
- Arm Pain & Injury Recovery
- Back Injury & Pain Recovery
- Elbow Injury & Pain Recovery
- Finger Injury & Pain Recovery
- Foot Pain & Injury Recovery
- Hip Pain & Injury Recovery
- Knee Pain & Injury Recovery
- Leg Pain & Injury Recovery
- Neck Pain & Injury Recovery
- Pediatric/Kids Pain & Injury Recovery
- Plus Size Injury & Pain Recovery
- Shoulder Pain & Injury Recovery
- Thumb, Wrist Pain & Injury Recovery
- Toe Pain & Injury Recovery
- STANDARD SIZE
- PLUS SIZE
- MENS LEFT
- MENS RIGHT
- WOMENS LEFT
- WOMENS RIGHT
- UNIVERSAL LEFT
- UNIVERSAL RIGHT
High Top Air Walking Boot - Medical Grade Support Brace for Fracture, Achilles Tendon Injury, Sprains, Swelling - Orthopedic Walking Cast, Ankle and Foot Stabilizer - Air Compression PumpRated 5.00 out of 5$45.99
FeaturedSaleLimitedPremium Short Boot Kit for Broken Toe Fractures, Fracture RecoveryRated 4.86 out of 5
This Short Boot Premium Kit includes everything needed to provide injury protection and pain relieving therapy as you recover. Perfect for Broken Toes, Foot Sprains, Fracture Recovery and more.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SHORT BOOT PREMIUM KIT:
AIR WALKING BOOT – This stable, comfortable medical boot will protect your foot, toe or ankle injury as you heal. The built in air bladders are adjustable, allowing you to find your custom fit to help reduce your pain and swelling.
MEDICAL SOCK – designed to be long enough to cover your calf and block your skin from touching your boot liner, this sock keeps your boot fresh. Constructed with soft and breathable fabric, built with a special fiber bled that avoids wrinkling. Machine washable.
COLD or HOT THERAPY GEL PAD – Ease your discomfort from Swelling, Sprains, Fractures and Pain with this reusable gel pad. Place it in the Microwave for hot therapy or the freezer for cold therapy.
Short Broken Toe Walking Boot for Foot Injury and RecoveryRated 4.83 out of 5
Having a tough time moving about while you recover from your ankle or foot injury?
Going about your day-to-day tasks while nursing an injured foot is next to impossible. As you try to walk around, your foot immediately causes extreme pain and discomfort–forcing you to get back in bed or lay back on your couch the whole day.
You can wear a foot brace to solve your mobility dilemmas, but most walker boots are made of flimsy material that easily become weak and brittle over time. If you want to stay mobile without adding more injury to your foot, wearing this foot brace can help.
Need more time to make up your mind? Here are more reasons why this foot brace is a must-have:
- Ideal for minor foot injuries, stress fractures, and ulcers
- Fits the left or right foot
- Also available as a high top boot
- May be worn while sleeping at night
Enjoy mobility even while your foot recovers from injury.