Gel Pack for Cryo Therapy in DMEforLess Back Supports
FREE SHIPPING/LIFETIME PRODUCT GUARANTEE
Heat therapy for sore muscles – Treat your sore muscle and spasms with heat therapy
Cold therapy for inflammation – Speed up recovery times and reduce swelling
Stays malleable when frozen – This gel pad flexibility & form when cold or hot
Specifically designed to be used with DMEforLess back braces- Achieve a comfortable fit inside your brace to help break the pain cycle. This gel pad will also adjust to your sides and midriff around the waist
- Herniated or degenerated discs
- Spinal stenosis or spondylolisthesis
- Warming up stiff muscles or tissue before activity
- Relieving pain or spasms
- Back strains
Lower back problems can benefit from heat and cold therapy
Heat and /or cold therapy is beneficial either as a primary or adjunctive therapy. While some people may prefer to use one type of therapy over the other, certain conditions may respond better when a specific therapy is used.
What does cold therapy do?
- Cold therapy reduces inflammation by decreasing blood flow. Lowering the body temperature helps in constricting blood vessels, reducing swelling, decreasing inflammation and creating a numbing effect.
What does heat therapy do?
- Heat treatment promotes blood flow and helps muscles relax associated with chronic pain.
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Washing Instructions – Gently blot pad with warm water and air dry.
Hot Therapy – Gel pad must be at room temperature before microwave use. Do not heat in microwave if frozen.
|Dimensions||.25 × 9 × 8.5 in|