Hot or Cold Pack for Back Supports – Reduce pain from Upper Back, Mid Back, Low Back | Compress | Gel Pack
Heat therapy for sore muscles – Treat your sore muscle and spasms with heat therapy
Cold therapy for inflammation – Speed up recovery times and reduce swelling
Stays malleable when frozen – This gel pad flexibility & form when cold or hot
Specifically designed to be used with DMEforLess back braces- Achieve a comfortable fit inside your brace to help break the pain cycle. This gel pad will also adjust to your sides and midriff around the waist
- Herniated or degenerated discs
- Spinal stenosis or spondylolisthesis
- Warming up stiff muscles or tissue before activity
- Relieving pain or spasms
- Back strains
Get pain relief and healing therapy with the DMEforLess Hot or Cold Gel Pack. Designed to be worn with the DMEforLess Back Support line, this gel pad will help with warmth and cold therapy. Designed specifically for lower and upper back injuries. The gel pad will also adjust to your sides and midriff around the waist.
Washing Instructions – Gently blot pad with warm water and air dry.
Hot Therapy – Gel pad must be at room temperature before microwave use. Do not heat in microwave if frozen.
|Dimensions||.25 × 9 × 8.5 in|
Lower back problems can benefit from heat and cold therapy
Heat and /or cold therapy is beneficial either as a primary or adjunctive therapy. While some people may prefer to use one type of therapy over the other, certain conditions may respond better when a specific therapy is used.
What does cold therapy do?
- Cold therapy reduces inflammation by decreasing blood flow. Lowering the body temperature helps in constricting blood vessels, reducing swelling, decreasing inflammation and creating a numbing effect.
What does heat therapy do?
- Heat treatment promotes blood flow and helps muscles relax associated with chronic pain.