Pediatric Medical Boot – Durable Foot and Ankle Protection
- Medically approved and dispensed
- Helps protect foot and ankle injuries as you heel
- Versatile design fits the right or left foot
- Ideal for rehabilitation
- Lightweight and breathable
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. See our Returns page for further details.
HSA and FSA Eligible
GROUND SHIPPING: arriving within 3-5 business day
PRIORITY SHIPPING AVAILBLE: arriving within 1-2 days
- Metatarsal fracture
- Stress and stable fracture of the foot
- Soft tissue injury
- Ankle sprain
- Achilles injuries
- Calf muscle tears
Help your beloved child overcome painful injuries with ease by providing them with this orthopedic accessory.
Highly versatile and practical, this walker boot for children can also be used as a post-op boot after surgeries. If your toddler recently underwent surgery or injured their foot, our boot is the perfect accessory to help him through the recovery period. Just keep in mind to consult your medical practitioner before use.
|Dimensions||0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 in|
SM, MD, LG, XL
Size Chart & Fit Help
- Unfasten straps, open liner, remove pads located inside boot and set aside.
- While seated, place leg in brace and position heel at the back of the walker.
- Wrap liner around the leg and foot ensuring the ankle pad is positioned over the top of the foot. Secure hook to the liner.
- Fasten closure straps until all are secured
- Beginning with the toe strap, thread straps through links and work up the leg by securing each strap.
- Pads may be inserted at either side of the ankle or at heel for additional comfort.
- Liner and strap adjustment may be necessary as swelling patterns change throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Clean the pads and straps in cool water with a mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Wipe down hard surfaces with warm water and mild detergent. Towel dry immediately with a lint free cloth.
What if my child's toes do not come to the end of the boot?
It is okay if your child's toes sit back a bit from the end of the boot. However, if their toes hang over the boot please return it for a larger size.
Can you buy just a new boot liner without the frame?
No. These are not offered separately.
The DMEforless Pediatric Walker Boot will help your child achieve recover while mobile
Our medically approved pediatric walker boot is suitable for children who are suffering from foot or ankle stress fractures, broken toes and ankle sprains.
SUPERIOR FOOT SUPPORT – This walker boot provides great protection and support for babies aged 1-2 suffering or recovering from foot injuries. It helps promote stability and decreases pain, too.
CRAFTED WITH CARE – Have peace of mind knowing that this children’s walker boot is made with medical-grade and hard-wearing fasteners. Plus, it’s built with a durable and light polymer frame.
FITS PERFECTLY –Easily ensure a snug and comfortable fit by adjusting the strong velcro straps. This orthopedic walker boot is also spacious enough to accommodate medical bandages or a sock.
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY – Help your beloved child recover quickly and comfortably without spending a fortune by getting them this walker boot. It’s suitable for either the right or left foot.
HSA and FSA Eligible
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR ORDER?
- Walking Boot
- Comfort Pads